|9th SEE Congress & Exhibition on Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EE & RE)
|Desde Miércoles, 29 Mayo 2013 |
Hasta Viernes, 31 Mayo 2013
9th SEE Congress & Exhibition on Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EE & RE)
29-31 May 2013, Sofia, Bulgaria. Organizer: Via Expo
Your Shortcut to the South-East European Market
Leading companies will showcase innovative systems for bio-, wind- and hydro energy, solutions for increasing the energy efficiency, e-mobility and environmental services.
The Congress topics: Financing of EE & RES Projects, Energy Efficiency, RES Electricity, Bio Energy, etc.
Delegates will have also excellent opportunity to see at one place plenty of new products and services at the parallel EE & RES, SEE Solar and Waste Management, Recycling & Environment Exhibitions.
RES: Bioenergy; Geothermal; Solar Thermal and PV; Wind Energy; Energy Efficiency: Cogeneration; Energy-Efficient Equipment and Technologies in Industry and Construction; Retrofitting of Buildings; Passive Houses; E-Mobility.
Agriculture; Chemical Industry; Construction, Architecture; Consulting, Ecology (Waste Management & Recycling); Electronics; Power Engineering; Energy-Saving Technologies; Finance; Food Industry; Investment; Machine Building and Metallurgy; Packaging; Renewable Energy; State and Municipality Administration and Tourism.
The 2012 EE & RE, the SEE Solar and ‘Save the Planet’ Exhibitions
- 20% increase of the number of participants compared to 2011
- Over 50 % of the exhibition area was covered by foreign companies
- 412 exhibitors from 33 countries
- 5750 visitors from 47 countries
- Austrian and USA Pavilions
- Group Participations within projects, financed by EU funds
The 2013 edition
- A highlight in the program will be the topic ‘Smart energy storage’.
- High level speakers from the European Commission, the World Alliance for Decentralized Energy, the German Biogas and Bioenergy Society (GERBIO), etc.
- The profile of attendees includes: Governmental and Local Policy Makers; Executives and Specialists in EE & RE, Utility, Construction; Investors and Financial Institutions; Municipality Experts; Branch Associations and Media, etc.
- Among the confirmed exhibitors 12 months before the event opening, are: Austrian Pavilion, Global Wind Power, Fronius, Sputnik Engineering AG (Solarmax), Diehl Ako Stiftung & CO. KG, IRES Bulgaria, etc.
Post Event Report 2012
Organiser: Via Expo
T/F+359 32 960 011, 945 459| E
| W www.viaexpo.com
Localización : Sofia, Bulgaria
Contacto : Via Expo
|For 3 days Bulgaria will be a meeting point for professionals involved in energy efficiency and renewable energy who will join the 9th Congress on EE & RES. Its aim again will be to encourage the transfer of кnow-how and stimulate the inve